Ophthalmic Technician – Full-time – Private practice – 13402 W Coal Mine Ave Ste 120, Littleton, CO 80127, USA
About our Practice
A to Z Eye Care has proudly provided complete family eye care services and eyewear to the southwest Denver metro area, foothills and Littleton area for over 33 years. We relocated to our new modern facility 4 years ago and continue to grow with the surrounding community.
About the Ophthalmic Technician Position
An Ophthalmic Technician who is both personable and welcoming to our patients will be a welcome addition to our team! A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Ophthalmic Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire patient health and vision history.
- Data collection and documentation into EHR.
- Perform diagnostic testing as needed: Visual Acuities, Optos, Retinal Imaging, OCT, Auto Refractions, Topography, Visual Fields, Tonometry, Pachymetry, Dry Eye Testing, etc.
- Patient Contact Lens I & R Training.
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of exams rooms and equipment.
- Assist Optometrist as needed.
Experience and Skills:
- 1 year experience as an Ophthalmic Tech, Optometric Tech or Medical Assistant required.
- Willingness to cross train if needed to provide occasional assistance in other office functions: Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
Compensation and Benefits
We compensate our staff with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) and offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO/Sick
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!