Alabama Vision Center has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE General/Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join our single specialty practice in Birmingham, Alabama. We are a group of four doctors with two main locations and five satellite locations in the greater Birmingham metro area. Our current services include cataract surgery, corneal surgery, LASIK, PRK, and glaucoma treatment. Our team of optometrists and ophthalmologists are honored to be voted Birmingham's best eye doctors year after year!
About the Practice:
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of vision care. Our practice is equipped with up-to-date medical and surgical technology. Our doctors use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to screen for eye disorders. We participate in the development of cutting-edge technology in ophthalmology. Our doctors have been involved with many FDA studies, taking part in the research behind the intraocular lenses (IOL) that are now commonly used in vision correction.
About the Area:
Known as the Iron City of the South, Birmingham is ranked as one of the top 100 places to live in the U.S., and for good reason. With a recent increase in dining options, entertainment, sports, music, and job opportunities, those who call this city “home” love this best-kept secret of the South. When people think of Birmingham, there may not be much that specifically comes to mind. This city has flown under the radar but has quickly become one of the best places to live in the Southeast region!
About the Benefits:
- Practice growth through a diverse and evolving set of initiatives, including our Excellence in Referral Liaison Program.
- Power of partnership in our rapidly expanding network community of potential referrals. The two pieces to this partnership are:
- The dyad leadership model combines the best of clinical and business leadership.
- Clinical integration that covers the continuum of vision care.
- Strong medical leadership through our Medical Executive Boards and Regional Medical Directors.
- Team member development, support, and training focused on efficient, patient-centered care.
- Innovative clinical opportunities that allow for a doctor's career development to stretch beyond daily patient care into related and other areas of interest including leading research and clinical trials.
- Dedicated business leaders and support teams directing strategic success and managing administrative operations.
About EyeCare Partners:
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is a rapidly growing, clinically integrated partnership of optometry and ophthalmology clinics and surgery centers providing a full spectrum of eye care. Our mission is to Enhance Vision, Advance Eye Care, and Improve Lives. We embrace a full-scope medical model that allows doctors to practice to the full extent of their license and make significant investments in the latest equipment and technologies.
For more information, contact Kitrina Poplawski, Physician Sourcing Specialist at Kitrinapoplawski@eyecare-partners.com or text/call: 636-725-6656
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »