Holcomb Laser Center has an amazing opportunity for a BC/BE Anterior Segment Ophthalmologist to join our single specialty practice in Cullman, Alabama. Our dedicated state-of-the-art laser vision correction center supports a large referral network spanning both northern Alabama and southern Tennessee. Since 1994, we have been delivering the best possible refractive care for our patients. Graduating residents are encouraged to apply!
- High volumes and earning potential
- Excellent salary plus productivity bonus
- Immediate ramp up at two locations
- Minimal Call
About the Practice:
Holcomb Laser Center is now part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Cullman is one of the fastest growing communities in Alabama, and among the many reasons for that are its excellent schools, advanced healthcare system, natural beauty including access to beautiful Smith Lake, a job-ready workforce and robust economy — it ranks No. 1 statewide for overall economic development and expansion.
For more information, contact Jessica McCabe, Senior Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or call / text 513.324.0082
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »