Quantum Vision Centers has a fantastic opportunity for a board certified/board eligible Comprehensive Ophthalmologist to join an established team of 11 ophthalmologists and 5 optometrists at 10 clinics in the greater St Louis area.
About the Practice:
Quantum Vision Centers, a part of EyeCare Partners, is a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. We are a fully integrated model with strong internal support and state of the art technology.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
About the Area:
Located on the Illinois side of Mighty Mississippi River, the Granite City as it is locally known has a long history, excellent schools, affordable housing and first-rate healthcare. We offer one of the best food scenes in the country, and unique, vibrant, walkable neighborhoods. Here in the Granite City the cultural arts scene, dining options, museums, and parks make for a unique culture in the heart of the Midwest!
For more information, contact Kitrina Poplawski, Physician Sourcing Specialist at Kitrinapoplawski@eyecare-partners.com or text/call: 636-725-6656
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »