Ophthalmologist – Part-time/Full-time – OD/MD Practice – Brooklyn, NY
About Our Practice
Our OD/MD practice is hiring for a fantastic general ophthalmologist! Our practices offer cutting-edge treatments for a variety of eye diseases and conditions for patients in Midtown East Manhattan, Borough Park in Brooklyn, and the nearby communities!
Ophthalmologist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A medical degree in ophthalmology
- Successful completion of an ophthalmology internship/residency
- Valid NY state license to practice ophthalmology
- New MDs and experienced MDs are welcome to apply!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity
Environment: As a general MD in our practice, you’ll have the opportunity to provide a wide range of services to your patients, including:
- Routine care
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries
- Managing medical disorders
- Performing corrective surgeries
- Treating floaters, retinal detachment, and macular degeneration
Opportunity: At our Brooklyn location, you will have all two fully stoked exam lanes and all of the modern technology you need to be successful!
Location: An iconic borough known for its incredible attractions, vibrant culture and community, and unbeatable cuisine, Brooklyn continues to shine as a beacon of the diversity and creativity that people think of when they think of New York.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!