Novus Clinic has a unique opportunity for a BC/BE Oculoplastic Ophthalmologist to join our multi-specialty ophthalmology practice to augment a rapidly growing market. We have 4 other Ophthalmologists and 13 Optometrists specializing in general comprehensive ophthalmology, refractive, glaucoma, retina, and cornea/external disease.
About the Practice:
For nearly 28 years, Novus Clinic has been Northeast Ohio’s premier vision and skincare center with seven convenient locations in Alliance, Coventry, Green, Medina, Northfield, Tallmadge, and Wooster. All offices offer full-service Optical centers and Novus Clinic is known as the authority in hard-to-fit contact lenses. Novus Clinic is Medicare certified and AAAHC accredited. We are proud to be 9-time winners of Beacon’s Best Eyecare; 2-time winner of Burb’s Best Eyecare; and winner of Akron Life’s Best of the City in Eyecare; and the Official Eyecare Provider of the Malone Pioneers.
About the Benefits:
- Practice growth through a diverse and evolving set of initiatives, including our Excellence in Referral Liaison Program.
- Power of partnership in our rapidly expanding network community of potential referrals. The two pieces to this partnership are:
- The dyad leadership model combines the best of clinical and business leadership.
- Clinical integration that covers the continuum of vision care.
- Strong medical leadership through our Medical Executive Boards and Regional Medical Directors.
- Team member development, support, and training focused on efficient, patient-centered care.
- Innovative clinical opportunities that allow for a doctor's career development to stretch beyond daily patient care into related and other areas of interest including leading research and clinical trials.
- Dedicated business leaders and support teams directing strategic success and managing administrative operations.
About EyeCare Partners:
Based in St. Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is a rapidly growing, clinically integrated partnership of optometry and ophthalmology clinics and surgery centers providing a full spectrum of eye care. Our mission is to Enhance Vision, Advance Eye Care, and Improve Lives. We embrace a full-scope medical model that allows doctors to practice to the full extent of their license and make significant investments in the latest equipment and technologies.
For more information contact Toni Wheeler, Physician Recruiter, at ToniWheeler@eyecare-partners.com
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »