Community Eye Care Specialists is a well established, privately owned and rapidly growing practice with 5 convenient locations in Western New York and Pennsylvania.
We are seeking an additional full-time ophthalmologist for our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgical center in Warren, PA. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours and a great benefits package. Our practice covers full-scope ophthalmology care such as glaucoma surgery, cataract surgery, blepharoplasty, orbitotomy, vitrectomy, LASIK and clinic-based minor surgery. We offer optometry care such as complete exams, contact lens fittings, post-operative care and diagnostic testing as well as having a full optical dispensary in all locations.
All of our locations offer relaxed living and beautiful neighborhoods, in which we offer a signing bonus and moving allowance. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic with great communication and surgical skills. New graduates are welcome! If you enjoy working in a group practice with time for your family or activities after work, we are the practice.
- Generous salary with yearly bonus
- No hospital call
- Practice owned surgery center
- Partnership opportunity after first 2 years
- High surgical volume
- 401k plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Signing bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Moving allowance
- Paid vacation
- Continued medical education reimbursement
- Low cost of living in a tourist area
- Convenient access to multiple international airports
- Good schools with high quality of life.
- Completion of an Ophthalmology residency program
- Licensed or ability to obtain Pennsylvania and/or New York Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Pennsylvania and/or New York
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Warren, PA
- Seneca, PA
- Jamestown, NY
- Olean, NY
- Dunkirk, NY