Glaucoma Ophthalmologist – Full-time (No Weekends or Evenings) – OD/MD Practice (Fully Equipped) – Austin, TX
About Our Practice
We are private equity leading the industry in ophthalmic practice management by helping healthcare professionals develop and build their practice to be the best possible. We are currently looking for a Glaucoma specialist to join our team!
Ophthalmologist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for an experienced and personable Ophthalmologist to join our team! The ideal candidate is a go-getter who has the desire to grow the business and potentially run the business a little down the line!
Ophthalmologist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A medical degree in ophthalmology
- Successful completion of an ophthalmology internship/residency
- Valid TX state license to practice ophthalmology
- Our ideal candidate will have a business mindset, team player collaboration, good communication with patients, and is clinically confident.
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
Environment: This is the perfect environment for an MD looking to practice with all of the bells and whistles, as we ensure our offices are stocked with best equipment so you can enter your first day fully prepared and capable!
Opportunity: Working for us allows you to operate as an MD without worrying about the financial strains of being in private practice. You have all the resources, and HR and billing is taken care of!
Schedule: We know the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life schedule, so our MDs only work Monday-Friday, 8-5 PM. NO WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS. You will typically have one day of surgery, 3 days of clinic, and half a day on Friday. You’ll be averaging 45-50 with a ramp-up period!
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience, the employer will discuss) as well as benefits including:
- Retention bonuses
- relocation bonuses
- Medical- HSA we pay 100% of that and your dependent and we give them $3,000 to pay for expenses
- 3 PPO plans to choose from with low monthly premium
- wellness benefits
- STD and LTD are covered
- $500,000 life insurance we cover
- 4 weeks PTO
- an additional week of CME
- malpractice covered
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!