Optician – Full-time – Private practice – 525 S Myrtle Ave suite 107, Monrovia, CA 91016, USA
- We are a father/daughter practice. The practice has been in Monrovia for over 45 years. We value personal care and getting to know our patients and families.
- Looking for an optician with 1-3yrs experience.
Optician Duties & Responsibilities
- Saturdays are a must! We are closed Sunday & Monday so you will still have a 2 days off in a row.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Helping with frame selection, education on lens choices and coatings, frame adjustments, and sales.
- Must be also open to cross training in order to fully work-up patients, including, but not limited to: Asking pre-testing questions, performing an auto-refraction, measuring IOP, taking retinal photos, running OCT's, visual fields, measuring visual acuity and more.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Sick time
- Vacation days
- Retirement plan