Requisition ID: 833989
Store #: 009019 LensCrafters
LensCrafters is a place for visionaries. We’ve got a vision for pairing state-of-the-art technology with a truly personal approach to eye care. Everything we do is centered around sight. Because quality care helps us see the joy in life. Because learning from the best, makes us all better. Because continuing our legacy of the highest optical standards helps us innovate the future in optical care.
At LensCrafters, we want every person who enters our doors to feel our passion for care. And that's why we’re committed to taking care of you, so you can bring the best quality experience to our patients and customers.
LensCrafters is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Licensed Optician ensures the delivery of the Target Optical Way and the Guest Experience. The Licensed Optician lives out the Target Optical Way by embracing the Mindsets: People Focused, Collaborative, Accountable to Results, Think Differently and Simple, Fun and In Style.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers the daily sales goal by flawless execution of the Guest Experience behaviors.
- Ensures the delivery of a simple, fun and in-style fashion experience through the Playground Rules.
- Builds Brand awareness by daily attracting new Guests from the Host to Optical.
- Develops and maintains a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
- Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
- Creates an amazing Guest experience on every visit by accurately fitting and dispensing fashionable product to Guests.
- Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include training, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing/ merchandising programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Ensures accuracy in all transactions/interactions with the Guest.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed as required by state
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Selling Skills
- Driver for Results
- Critical Thinking
- Accuracy in measurements