Requisition ID: 798557
Store #: 003233 LensCrafters
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow in your career.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
The Licensed Optician creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering Signature Customer Experiences. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our selling model. Develops the optical skills of others and create an effective learning environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Customer Service by performing the following Sales and Service Process steps:
- Execute our CEE Service Model through Connect, Explore and Exceed
- Ability to support problem solving and troubleshooting
- Will engage patients, customers and fellow associates with use of our technology to support experiences
- Delivers the Diamond Service Principals and Service Vision
- Celebrates the LensCrafters Advantages and is a leader in the location that sets the tone for customer service
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring customer problems; goes beyond symptoms to get at causes; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, Rx and price needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assists other retail associates with difficult or complex areas of customer product needs and prescriptions.
- Shows patience and courtesy with customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
- Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; cooperates readily in group efforts.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for associates due to their expertise.
- Educates the customer on LensCrafter’s guarantees and services including: eyewear care tips, complimentary adjustments, follow-up services, protection plans and warranties.
- Handles tasks, such as taking and recording measurements, adjusting or fitting eyewear carefully and correctly, is thorough and exact in details.
- Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements/requests.
- Celebrates the LC Advantages at dispense.
- Strives to achieve “Exceptional Results” on LensCrafters’ annual CEI/Functional Skills that align with brand priorities.
- Operates the Point of Sale terminal inputting customer and prescription information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accurately operates the Point of Sale, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Proficient in Order tracker to support customers getting orders RWP (ready when promised).
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided planograms.
- Ensure a positive and productive Store Manager/Macys Host relationship that contributes to growing the business and customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized opticianary association as an optician
- Optical dispensing experience
- Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise
- Knowledge of current store merchandise assortment and use of Inventory management systems.
- Strong communicator and listener
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills – ability to use and carry an IPAD / tablet
- Comfortable with use of technology to engage patients, customers and associates.
- Actively studying LensCrafters Quality, Fitting and Adjusting Program
- Previous customer service and retail experience
One of the largest ophthalmic companies in the world that provides eyecare professionals job opportunities across many well known brands in employed, sublease, or franchise opportunities in the United States and Canada. Learn more »