Practice Administrator - Full-Time - Private Practice - Sycamore, IL
About the Practice:
We are looking for an practice administrator to come and join our well-established husband and wife private optometric practice. We are a medically oriented office, and we offer the newest technology and high-end optical. Our goal is patient education for the preservation of our patient’s future vision. We do this by continually educating our staff and investing in the latest technology. We feel that by combining our expertise with advancements in eye care we can offer solutions that go beyond a patient’s prescription. We have many opportunities for growth within our practice–if you’re looking to invest in your future and work at a practice that will invest in you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Management experience is required
- We are looking for someone who is friendly, detail-oriented, outgoing, loves working with other people, and is willing to learn.
- The best candidates will exhibit empathy and assertiveness and will always be customer and results-oriented
What You’ll Do:
Our standard operating hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 AM to 5 PM, Tuesday and Thursday 9 AM to 7 PM, and Saturday 8 AM to 2 PM. You would not be responsible to work every Saturday, but some Saturdays are needed. As an Practice Administrator in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Assisting patients with glasses selection
- Adjusting frames
- Training on insertion and removal of contact lenses
- Staff training
- Human Resource
- Team Leadership/Staff Morale
- Patient Customer Service Liason
- Staff meetings with Doctor approval
- Community involvement
- Focus on efficiency and growth of the office
- Protocols for patient care
- Practice Financial Growth
- Other administrative and office duties as necessary
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity:
- Environment - We create long-lasting relationships with our patients. We will go above and beyond for every patient. Our office has been newly renovated, so you’ll be working with state-of-the-art equipment. We have independent eyewear that other places around us do not offer. Even better, you’ll be working alongside our top-notch team comprised of many longstanding employees who are willing to train and develop the right candidate!
- Compensation - Our office manager will be compensated well, receiving a competitive salary as well as health insurance, 401K, PTO, profit-sharing plan, and vision benefits!
- Location - Sycamore is a beautiful community with a very quaint and quiet quality. Safe and comfortable suburbs sit alongside exciting new business and growth, such as the Amazon complex currently being built and the nearby university. Thanks to our incredible location as well as the quality of our service, we get patients from out of state or downtown Chicago that travel to come to our practice.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!