Optician - Full-Time - Private Practice - Waltham, MA
About the Practice:
At Medford Optical at Waltham, we care about our patients’ needs, and that is demonstrated in our superb service and great eyewear selection. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with kids as we are located within the Ophthalmology Department at Boston Children`s Hospital in Waltham, MA.
What You’ll Need:
- Licensed MA Optician
- We are a family oriented eye care practice you must enjoy working with children
- Experience with lab work would be a plus but not mandatory
- Our ideal candidate has a friendly and welcoming personality, is outgoing and builds rapport easily, and is always team and patient oriented!
What You’ll Do:
As a MA licensed optician in our practice, your regular duties will include:
- Receive customers' prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses, including some complex and interesting ones from our network of referring Doctors
- Take eyewear measurements and adjust eyewear to ensure a good fit
- Educate customers about eyewear and help customers choose eyeglass frames and lenses
- Perform business and administrative tasks, such as handling sales
- Order and dispense eyeglasses
- Handle Patient Insurance
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity:
Ever dream of how it would be to have a 9-5 job? Here is your opportunity, No nights or Sundays!
- Environment - Beautiful Pediatric Optical Shop located within the Ophthalmology Department of Boston Children`s Hospital at Waltham
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary of 75,000-80,000 per year, commensurate with experience, as well as healthcare if needed!
- Location - Located about 10 miles west of Boston, MA., Waltham is a beautiful city located along the Charles River.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply today here through Eyes On Eyecare!