Requisition ID: 835468
Store #: E02361 Ops - Customer Svc - Admin VA923
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Vision Associates is the nation’s leading optical dispensary management & consulting company. Our mission is provide the highest level of service and integrity. Our extensive background in the optical industry enables us to provide solutions that promote growth and profitability. In partnership with our clients', our foremost objective is to deliver complete and comprehensive service that reflects our commitment to eye care excellence.
Everyday we feel inspired to ignite our passion for patient care. Our people work closely with doctors, learn from complex medical cases, and make a difference in patients' lives. We unleash the power of optical.
Vision Associates is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
Provides unsurpassed patient experiences through selection of eyewear, accurate measurements, ordering, and fitting the patient to fulfill all of their eyewear needs. Support establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for peers.
- Takes and records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear correctly, thorough and exact in details; ensures finished eyewear meets standards and patient requirements.
- Explores the needs and priorities of patients by asking open ended questions.
- Assists peers with difficult or complex areas of product needs and prescriptions.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for patient issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems and ensures patients are satisfied and expectations are exceeded. Acts quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task and manage time with competing priorities.
- Operates the point-of-sale system, inputting patient information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commits to delivery date and time, seeks feedback and ask for referrals.
- Takes ownership to achieve exceptional results on individual and team goals.
- Presents, celebrates and educates at time of dispense.
- Takes pride in dispensary appearance, shows initiative to keep clean, attractive and organized. Secures and protects company assets within control.
- Effectively collaborate with all doctors and practice staff on a daily basis to ensure high level partnership for patient care
- Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe work practices.
- Possesses a “can do” spirit and strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning and improvement.
- Adheres to company policies and procedure, including but not limited to discounting, promotions and inventory management.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs (varies by location).
- Adheres to attendance and daily time keeping requirements, all company policies and procedures.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice, communicating any concerns promptly to the Manager.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager or as business needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Active state optical licensure; must maintain license
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener, and team builder
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills
- Embraces new technology and change
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, and other software applications