TeamVision is a Management Service Organization powered by eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, that strives to provide operational excellence to eyecare professionals with an aim to be the leading eye care provider in your local community. With ideals centered around patient care and patient experience, TeamVision is seeking top talent interested in career opportunities in both eyecare and patient experience. The Private Practices within TeamVision are engaged in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services. Optometrists utilize their knowledge, efficiency, and the most modern technology to provide the best vision for everyone.
This position provides unsurpassed patient experiences through selection of eyewear, accurate measurements, ordering, and fitting the patient to fulfill all of their eyewear needs. This role supports establishing the practice as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
MAJOR DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Custom fits glasses and precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for peers.
- Takes and records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear correctly, thorough and exact in details; ensures finished eyewear meets standards and patient requirements.
- Explores the needs and priorities of patients by asking open ended questions.
- Assists peers with difficult or complex areas of product needs and prescriptions.
- Utilizes practice tools and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for patient issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems and ensures patients are satisfied and expectations are exceeded. Acts quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritizes and manages time with competing priorities.
- Commits to delivery date and time, seeks feedback and ask for referrals.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on KPIs and competencies.
- Presents, celebrates and educates at time of dispense.
- Takes pride in practice appearance, shows initiative to keep clean, attractive and organized. Secures and protects company assets within control.
- Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe work practices.
- Possesses a “can do” spirit and strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning and improvement.
- Adheres to company policies and procedure, including but not limited to discounting, promotions and inventory management.
- Works weekends and evenings in support of the business needs (varies by location).
- Adheres to attendance and daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Practice Manager or as business needs.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Active state optical licensure; must maintain license
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener, and team builder
- Knowledge of inventory management systems
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills – ability to use and carry a tablet
- Embraces new technology and change
- Previous eyecare and/or customer service experience
- Familiarity with technology, such as point-of-sale, patient record systems, and other software applications
One of the largest ophthalmic companies in the world that provides eyecare professionals job opportunities across many well known brands in employed, sublease, or franchise opportunities in the United States and Canada. Learn more »