Optician – Full-time – Ophthalmology practice – Green Valley Rd, Greensboro, NC, USA
About our Practice
Koala Eye Center is a primarily pediatrics centered Ophthalmology practice and optical striving to provide excellence in care with compassion and professionalism.
About the Optician Position
Our new Optician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optician Duties & Responsibilities
- Helping with frame selection, education on lens choices and coatings, frame adjustments, and sales.
- Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eye.
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a manual lensometer.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Ordering patient products including frames, lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and more.
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Vacation days
- Retirement plan
- Potential for salary increases (Based on good job performance).
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced Optician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!