Optometric Technician – Full-time – Corporate practice – 4100 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062, USA
About our Practice
We are a long established practice over 20 years in Irving that is looking to hire a motivated technician that wants to be a part of our growing practice. Our practice provides primary eyecare services such as routine vision exams and contact lens fittings but also advanced medical eye care such as diabetic eye exams, dry eye treatment, treatment of red eyes, eye injuries, eye infections, glaucoma and surgical co-management for Lasik and cataracts
About the Optometric Technician Position
Our new Optometric Technician will be a welcome addition to our team and family who is both personable and welcoming to our patients. A passion for eyecare and general patient health is essential to providing the best experience we can!
Optometric Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidate must be able to fully work-up patients, including, but not limited to: Asking pre-testing questions, performing an auto-refraction, measuring IOP, taking retinal photos, running OCT's, visual fields, measuring visual acuity and more.
- Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
- Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eye.
- Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a lensometer
- Submitting vision insurance claims.
- Maintaining exam rooms and keeping contact lens inventory stocked and organized
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our staff well with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation days
- Retirement plan
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced Optometric Technician looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!