At EyeCare Associates, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. EyeCare Associates is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a fast-growing network of successful optometry and ophthalmology practices with over 680 locations across the US. Through our national medical group of ophthalmologists and optometrists, ECP is building a network of clinically integrated eye care to improve the lives of our patients, our team members, and our community.
EyeCare Associates is currently looking for an Optometrist to practice at our Troy State office. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care services to the community.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Very Generous Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
As part of the ECP family, the doctors of EyeCare Associates have joined a national medical group dedicated to clinical excellence. Led by our Medical Executive Board, we are proud to offer continuous career development for our doctors, allowing you to stretch beyond daily patient care into other areas of interest.
You can apply online or contact Senior Physician Recruiter, Paige Kirkley directly at email@example.com for more information.
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »