Arizona Optometry Partners is seeking a full time Licensed Optometrist interested in working with established, dedicated, and knowledgeable office staff to join our team of professionals. We believe in an integrated approach in which optometrists work together to deliver the best eye care for patients through state-of-the-art equipment.
We are a growing company with a mission to preserve family practice optometry by supporting and celebrating its diversity while providing industry leading resources to doctors, support staff and patients.
Most importantly, we create a doctor centric, patient focused community as a trusted partner helping to deliver high quality, innovative eye care through inclusion and diversity. Our doctors and staff treat patients in fifteen locations throughout AZ and five locations in Texas.
We offer great benefits with the opportunity to work with a diverse set of ODs who want to succeed in this growing field.
You will use your clinical and people skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular responsibilities will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Prescribe medications to treat ocular diseases and disorders
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you are an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Apply here today email@example.com