The Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC) is looking for an Optometrist to join our team at our state-of-the-art River People Health Center (RPHC) in Scottsdale, Arizona that open last year.
We are seeking candidates that have experience in medical eye exams and are fluent with all the latest technologies. We value people skills that enable outstanding patient care and a great working relationship with our dedicated staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Diverse culture
- 14 paid holidays + Your Birthday
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Wellness Program – Earn credits toward cash or time off
- A Doctor of Optometry Degree from an accredited college or university, 2 years full-time experience or residency trained preferred.
- Must be a licensed Optometrist in the State of Arizona
- Clinical experience preferred
- May be required to work beyond normal work hours.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Prior to hire as an employee, applicants will be subject to drug and alcohol testing. Will be required to pass a pre-employment background/fingerprint check. Employees are subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
This position closes on: 9/11/23 11:59pm
ALL applications must be submitted online. Emailed applications or Resumes will be viewed by hiring managers.