Warby Parker is on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Optometrist for a new opportunity in (or right next to!) our store. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, innovative, and caring team player who’s passionate about helping people see. We’ll jive well if you strive to consistently exceed patient expectations, bring a positive attitude to the workplace, and are excited to transform the eyewear industry with us. Sound like your cup of tea? Keep reading!
Some benefits of associating with Warby Parker are:
- An independent practice: Your optometry practice and patient records will belong to you, with no restrictions or interference from Warby Parker regarding fees or patient care.
- Fast growth: You’ll launch your practice knowing that Warby Parker draws a large base of customers that it supports through a successful marketing program—which can help both us of grow!
- Great community: You’ll work alongside a talented and passionate Warby Parker store team to ensure a seamless patient-customer experience.
Who you are:
- A Doctor of Optometry licensed in the state where you will practice
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Dedicated to making people healthy and happy
- Knowledgeable about new technology and eager to incorporate it into your work
- An innovative, proactive, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Business-minded and driven to deliver results
- Not on the Officer of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)