Optometrist - Costco location - Excellent pay
About the Optometrist Position
Fill-in position with the opportunity to fill in several days a week.
We need an optometrist in a fast-paced Norwalk/Lakewood Costco office. Our practice model includes refraction and contact lens fitting, eye health evaluation, and referrals where necessary. We have a team of trained technicians to handle:
- patient check-in/out,
- pre-screening (auto-refraction, tonometry, and internal photography) and;
- contact lens training and education.
Responsibilities will include:
- examining eyes,
- fitting contacts,
- diagnosing eye diseases and abnormalities referring to the appropriate specialty,
- writing prescriptions and;
- counseling each patient on their eye care plan.
Our office comes equipped with:
- Marco automated system, and
- EMR system.
You are the type of optometrist who is patient-focused and looks to practice to the full scope of their license. You're committed to providing every patient who walks through the door with a great experience.
Compensation range 525-800 daily depending on volume.