Optometrist - Full Time (4-Day Schedule w/ No Weekends!) - Full-Scope Care - Palmdale, CA
*Upcoming graduates and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice has been family owned and operated since 1990 and is committed to treating all employees and patients as family. We are a higher-end practice than most of our competitors and we don’t rush patients through or overwhelm our doctors. If you’re looking for a practice where you are provided with the tools and time to take thorough care of your patients, apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to provide primary care, as well as diagnose and manage some glaucoma, red eyes, and dry eyes. Contact lens fitting is an important service we provide to our patient base, and we have room for specialty lens fitting for interested doctors. You will have all the standard equipment you need, as well as a Visual field, OCT, optos, and you’ll work alongside another OD, tech support to do all of the work-up, and our fantastic front desk associates!
- A lovely location - Located on the western side of the picturesque Mojave Desert, nestled in the Antelope Valley region of Southern California, Palmdale offers residents the unique opportunity for convenient and affordable living. Palmdale is a great place to call home with a plethora of activities such as live entertainment, art galleries, horseback riding, golfing, shopping, and a variety of local breweries and restaurants. Its proximity to Los Angeles and major transportation hubs is another reason this vibrant town is a prime location to practice and live!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience and productivity).
- Full Health insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401k without match
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus can be done as well!
- Schedule - We’re looking for an OD to work four 10 hour days (9 AM to 7 PM or 8 AM to 6 PM) Tuesday to Friday, with NO WEEKENDS! In the spirit of allowing our doctors all of the time they need to provide thorough care, we only schedule 2 patients an hour.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Our ideal candidate has the ability to develop rapport with all of our patients and staff, they’re driven to help the practice grow, and have a reliable, team-oriented work ethic.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!