Optometrist - OD/MD Private Practice - San Francisco, CA
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are welcome to apply!
Our OD/MD practice in the heart of San Francisco is hiring! Are you a detail-oriented Optometrist looking to use your refractive surgery skills to provide the highest quality of care to pre and post-op patients? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid CA state license to practice optometry
- Experience in pre and post-op care for laser corrective surgery is a plus but not required
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients (we perform Lasik and PRK surgery only)
- Check retina and do refraction and do pressure checks.
- Evaluate Topography machine evaluations
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Who You Are:
- Experienced in or interested in laser correction surgery with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented doctor with great interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
Why Work Here?
- Technology: You will have all the modern technology you need to be successful!
- Work-Life Balance: We have a wonderful office environment and require no weekends. We value our employees and place a high priority on not overworking our doctors.
- Impact: The happiness that our patients experience after the life-changing surgery we provide is contagious! You will be making a positive impact on your patients daily by giving them the gift of vision!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!