Optometrist - Sublease - Corporate Practice - Union City, CA
*New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for comprehensive primary eye care specialists who are able to see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs and properly identify and diagnose systemic issues. Our longstanding and trusted organization believes in providing quality, accessible eye care, and eyewear to everyone across the country–everyone deserves the quality of life that comes from seeing their best!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love, your way - This is an incredible sublease opportunity where you can be your own boss and practice optometry the way you see fit. And working in one of our well-known locations provides you with a perfect opportunity to meld your entrepreneurial prowess with your passion for delivering personalized, patient-centric primary eye care.
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our goal is to ensure that our doctors can do their best work and offer their best care, which means allowing them to focus on providing care without the added complexities of practice management. We provide our doctors with an incredible support team including optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, receptionists, and management staff.
- Financial Stability: Affordable rent in a turn-key operation allows you to own your own practice without the risk of opening cold! With little overhead, no upfront cost, and high foot traffic customers plus marketing support, you’ll have the flexibility and agency to run your own practice with fantastic personal income potential!
- Everything at your fingertips: Our doctors need the right equipment to take care of our patients, and so high-quality equipment is provided to ensure you can offer the best service at your practice!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An Optometry License in the state you will be practicing
- You are the type of Optometrist who is entrepreneurial and wants to be in control of their earnings. You thrive in an environment where the effort and results you achieve directly lead to your success both as a clinician and financially.
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare®!!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!