Optometrist - Part-Time/Full-Time - Full-Scope Care (Great Growth Position) - Somers, CT
*Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Somers Vision Clinic is the leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in North Central Connecticut! Somers Vision Clinic is the only eyecare provider in Town, providing optometry services and vision care products since 2002. We serve patients in North Central Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry, including treatment and management of cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, surface disease, refractive error, etc.
- A well-equipped office - Our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments such as Visual Fields; Testing OCT; Autorefractor; Retina Photos; Corneal Topographer. You’ll be working alongside and learning from our lead doctor Steven Squillace O.D.
- A lovely location - The town of Somers, located in Tolland County, is in north-central Connecticut, borders Massachusetts, is considered a suburb of greater Springfield, MA. The town is known for its wealth of economic opportunity, good schools, safe streets, things to do, and a real sense of community.
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries based on services billed, and Opportunity to "buy -in" to practice.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!