Optometrist - Full Time - Full-Scope Private Practice - Lewes, DE
*Licensed new grads are encouraged to apply!
Our full-scope and patient-focused practice in Lewes, DE is expanding - we are looking to hire a full-time Optometrist! At L’occhio Eyecare, we pride ourselves on our ability to keep up with the latest developments in vision and eye health treatments in order to provide our patients with top-notch care. Optically, we offer a large array of designer and import frames in a boutique setting. This is an exciting opportunity for a new grad or optometrist early in their career as we provide a lucrative compensation and benefits package, as well as endless learning opportunities!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
You’ll love working with our committed and dedicated team! As we expand, our focus is to create a stellar team of optometrists to delivery quality eye care in a private professional setting. We also value work life balance so you will not be required to work nights or weekends!
Lewes is a beautiful and unique place to work! In the hear of Delaware’s resort beach area, we are busy year round and have a robust variation of patients with a diverse amount conditions.
Our practice has state-of-the-art equipment and delivers full-scope optometry, so our doctors are able to practice to the fullest extent of their license. You will gain a breadth of experience in all facets of eyecare and patient needs; everything ranging from glaucoma, diabetes, macular degenration, and LASIK.
Compensation & Benefits
We highly value our Optometrists and it shows through our lucrative compensation & benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Base Salary: Base salary for new grads starting at $108k annually ($52 per hour or $2,080 per week)
- Bonus Structure: Production Incentive (in place after one year of employment)
- Health Care: Paid in full (value of $379 per month or $4,548 per year)
- PTO: 2 weeks after one year of employment (accrued in year 2)
- Paid Holidays: After 90 Days of employment, New Year’s Day (Jan 1), Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- 401K Plan: Elective Contributions begin when eligible. Employer Match 100% for first 3% elective deferral. 50% for next 2% elective deferral.Employer Match subject to vesting period
- Continuing Education: Up to $30 per credit hour for a maximum of 30 credit hours during each bi-annual renewal period
- Licensure Fees: Reimbursed 50% per renewal period after first year of employment, on an accrued basis
- Partnership: Option for partnership is a possibility
- Social Security and Medicare Tax: Practice covers $8,724 per year
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- DE Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available M - F from 8 AM to 6 PM (no weekend hours)
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!