Optometrist - Full Time/Part-Time- Full-Scope Care (Well-Established Practice) - Orlando, FL
*Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our facilities have been available to the local Orlando population for over 40 years! A family-owned business, The Copely Eye Clinic takes pride in caring for all of its patients. We love what we do and it shows!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a long-established with a great reputation, our practice offers ODs the perfect opportunity to practice full-scope care with a loyal, growing patient base!
- A lovely location - Orlando, also called the City Beautiful, is the beating heart of the state of Florida and home to some of the most iconic institutions in the world. This central Florida region attracts around 60 million visitors every year, who come for its warm climate, world-famous theme parks, shopping malls, the golf courses and nightlife.
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer our ODs a great, competitive salary with flexible benefits. Likewise, our ODs don’t have to work nights, holidays, weekends, or travel!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!