We are looking for a dedicated Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care. The ideal candidate will be adept in providing post-operative care, managing medical conditions, fitting specialty contact lenses and function well in a group environment. Two to three years’ experience in a practice setting or additional post graduate training preferred. Join us today and enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Annual financial and paid time off CE allowance based on hours worked.
- A strong network of peers and mentors that foster professional development.
Our passionate team of eye care professionals will provide you with complete support, allowing you to put patient care first. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a practice visit. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Diagnose, manage, and treat patients within the scope of optometric practice and credentials including pathology and injuries of the eye.
- Order and interpret visual fields, OCT’s, retinal photography and other pertinent testing.
- Perform hard to fit and specialty contact lens fittings.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with patients, staff, colleagues, and external providers.
- Establish positive relationships with other providers in our market.
- Maintain positive relationships with fellow Optometrists and Ophthalmologists.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 706-529-3322.