Optometrist – Part-time – Private practice – Lawrenceville, GA, USA
About Our Practice
Forster Eyecare offers a wide range of optometric services, eye care products including eyeglasses, specialty eyewear, frames, and contact lenses. Our staff is happy to help however we can. We are open Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. THREE DAY WEEKENDS! No Fridays, No Saturdays and No Sundays!
From first contact with us to your appointment and your follow-up, we aim to make your eye care experience great. This is what drives us to provide you with the best care year after year!
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented OD to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skillset. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries. All terms of employment are negotiable. Option for salary or salary/production.
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through Eyes On Eyecare!