- A base salary of $130k - $150k DOE before production incentives.
- Production incentives that could very realistically push your total compensation above $200k.
- Supportive colleagues, well-trained and experienced staff and a well-equipped practice.
- No weekends, with a standard M-F schedule and minimal on-call requirements.
- Generous Medical, PTO, Retirement and Continuing Education benefits.
We are searching for a talented OD to join our team. Moscow & Pullman Family Eye Care is a thriving, 1 MD 1 OD eye care practice with locations in Moscow, Idaho and Pullman, WA.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
Work in a rewarding practice with the support of talented, experienced staff, committed patients, up-to-date equipment and supportive OD and MD colleagues. Enjoy the security of a competitive base salary, attractive benefits and a very achievable and rewarding bonus structure.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eyecare emergencies
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with an annual salary that ranges from $130,000 - $150,000 DOE before production incentives, and could very realistically exceed $200,000 for a high-producing provider. We also provide a $10k signing bonus, paid as $5K on your first day in the office, and $5K at the completion of your first year.
- Established Patient Base
- Support from OD & MD Colleagues
- Competitive Base Salary
- Achievable, Rewarding Production-Based Bonus-Structure
- Full Medical Coverage
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Annual CE & Travel Allowance
About the location:
Moscow, Idaho, and Pullman, Washington are engaged, vibrant communities. We’re the hometowns of two world-class Universities, Washington State University and the University of Idaho. Enjoy charming downtowns, good food, great schools, NCAA Division 1 athletics, a whole host of outdoor activities, and supportive communities.
We welcome interest from both established optometrists and recent graduates.