Optometrist - Full-Time - Full Scope-Medical Private Practice - Champaign, IL
*Upcoming grads, new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice has been a leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in the Central Illinois community since 1959. We offer comprehensive eye care services and in-demand lenses and frames to our community, and we’re looking for a great new OD to join our practice. If focusing on full scope exams with the support of a well-training staff is something you’re interested in, apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We know that as doctors you want to be able to devote your full attention to providing patient care. As such, our ODs focus exclusively on full-scope exams and do not have to make any sales. We offer a ramp-up period to all of our new ODs to ensure that you’re comfortable working with our incredible team and familiar with our patient base before giving you a full schedule. To ensure that you can offer the best care, we have all top of the line equipment available, including:
- Visual field
- Friendly, experienced staff - Our ODs see 3 to 4 patients an hour with a tremendous amount of support from our full staff of well-trained techs and scribes who will handle all workups and all data entry.
- Great location - Champaign is home to the highly-ranked University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. As a campus town, it is very diverse and affluent--there’s always something exciting happening! Likewise, Champaign is only two hours from Indy and two hours from Chicago, so you have easy access to some incredible big cities as well.
Schedule & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance - Our standard workweek is Monday to Friday with only two Saturdays a month! When you work on Saturday you receive another half-day off throughout the week. Our typical workday is 8 AM to 5 PM or 9 AM to 6 PM, and our Saturday hours are only 8 AM to 12 PM!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer very competitive pay for the area, dependent on the candidate’s experience, fit, and comfort level. We also offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical insurance
- licensing and malpractice
- relocation assistance dependent
- everything is negotiable for the right candidate
What You’ll Need:
- An IL Optometry License
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Positive chairside manner
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Priti!