Requisition ID: 793746
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and care about the people behind them. With over 900 locations, LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America and our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters an industry leader for over 30 years.
The Associate Optometrist is a leader in the organization, delivering the brand promise, experience & the organization’s key results through collaboration & teamwork. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing clinical protocols while maximizing results & practices growth through strong partnership with the MOD, SMM & team. The Associate Optometrist delivers key performance indicators and serves as a leading ambassador of the Brand inside & outside the organization who is driven by passion & high standards to always go above & beyond.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures executional excellence & winning results in partnership with the MOD & store team.
- Demonstrates commitment to exceed results through strong competency in KPI management & high accountability.
- Ensures Brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Operates as successful stakeholder to all leaders within the organization & local market.
- Places the patient/customer 1st & delivers excellent service.
- Strives to exceed expectations on all KPIs.
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed Patient Service through ensuring staff performs the following Service Process steps:
- Address all patients/customers visual life style needs
- Make eyewear recommendations based on patients/customers’ needs
- Explain each step of the eye exam; listen carefully to patients/customers
- Utilize available tools & visual aids to summarize & ensure patients understand each aspect of their vision, eye health, & overall well being
- Communicate effectively with patients the need for annual eye exams. Ensure all patients are appointed in TAB for their next eye exam
- Conducts all services in accordance with protocol & accepted standards of care.
- Ensures all patients receive accurate diagnosis & appropriate recommendations.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/patient relationship.
- Utilizes & leverages effectively all technology to deliver unsurpassed patient/customer experiences.
- Ensures office systems are maintained.
- Maintains State Licensure in good standing & practices to the full scope of that license, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements.
- Provides effective training & guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers clear, motivating & constructive feedback in a timely manner to all associates.
- Creates a positive culture linked to the corporate culture; identifies what motivates each individual & directs conversations & actions appropriately.
- Encourages associate decision making at the level closest to the patient.
- Maximizes partnerships through leadership, participation & involvement.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Leads by example.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Commitment to quality patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory & technology
- Strong communicator & listener
- Problem solving ability
- Solid Organization skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner). EssilorLuxottica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
One of the largest ophthalmic companies in the world that provides eyecare professionals job opportunities across many well known brands in employed, sublease, or franchise opportunities in the United States and Canada. Learn more »