Optometrist - Part-Time - Private Practice - Winthrop Harbor, IL
OPTOMETRIST WANTED PART-TIME, SCHEDULE YOUR OWN HOURS...BE YOUR OWN BOSS....
Great potential for the right candidate to transition into co-ownership or full ownership. The current owners looking to retire in the near future. This could be just what you have been looking for to further your career.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A Strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics.
- Customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for a talented O.D. to join our growing practice! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skill set.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre-operative and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care, or you're an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Work in a private practice with experienced opticians. We are a full-service family practice serving the Lake County, Illinois area for 17 years. This is an opportunity to work in a turn-key exam room with complete optical services. Winthrop Harbor is a beautiful, family-friendly location. There are many family owned restaurants to choose from all of which have a wide variety of menu items. Our police and fire departments always make our residents feel safe and welcome with excellent response times and community activities.
Please apply today through Eyes On Eyecare!