Grene Vision Group has an amazing opportunity for a Optometrist to join our multi-specialty, multi-location, integrated ophthalmology and optometry practice in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. Grene Vision Group is the future of eye care, blending the talents of all eyecare specialties into one great team.
- 11 Ophthalmologists, 38 Optometrists, 56 opticians, and 300+ experienced support staff.
- Well established & collegial physician group.
- High volume practice with immediate ramp up potential.
- Call for clinic is shared & hospital call is minimal (and paid).
- Access to state of the art technology and advanced surgical centers.
About the Practice:
Grene Vision Group prides itself on being a Kansas leader in primary, medical and surgical eye care. Our eye care team is unique and focused on providing tri-ophthalmic care with the 3 Os: Optometry, Ophthalmology and Opticianry. Our 49 eye doctors work in 19 convenient optical clinics & optometry departments and 10 medical & surgical satellite clinics with outreach programs throughout Kansas.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, short term/long term leave, and vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- Medical Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation and sign on bonus available.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Strong internal support structure.
Apply through our website or email Dawn Uzdale Physicians Recruiter at email@example.com for more information!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »