Optometrist - Full Time- OD/MD Practice (Great Growth Opportunities) - El Dorado, KS
*Licensed new grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are a doctor-driven organization that believes in giving doctors the flexibility and autonomy to provide a full spectrum of eye care as they see fit. Our well-equipped offices allow for eyecare professionals to provide their best and most thorough care, and we encourage employees to pursue research as well. If you are a doctor interested in practicing to your full potential, apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry, alongside a well-trained and diverse staff. Likewise, our doctors have the benefit of working alongside an established network, guaranteeing a stable patient base and network of support!
- A well-equipped office - We are investing in equipment and research studies, including offerings like our custom EHR system designed by doctors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a doctor looking to work with the latest in technology and medical testing!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience and productivity), as well as a comprehensive employee benefit package including:
- Retirement; Health, dental, and vision insurance; Short-term & long-term leave; Paid vacation; State license reimbursements; Medical malpractice insurance; Equity Buy-in Option
What You'll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!
Christine Carder Candidate Success Team +1 858-780-4457 Email Christine