The Eye Doctors Optometrist has a full-time and part-time Optometrist opportunities at our Hiawatha, KS office. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing comprehensive eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A knowledgeable support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
- Competitive compensation with generous bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and vacation
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
Apply through our website or email Angela Truelove, O.D., Regional Medical Director or Dawn Uzdale Physicians Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
In addition to providing comprehensive eye examinations, The Eye Doctor Optometrist provides medical eye care, a variety of other vision service, an extensive selection of ophthalmic and sunglass frames, as well as comprehensive contact lens services. Doctor-led, medically-focused eye care is our top priority. We welcome you to join our team and apply today!
EyeCare Partners is a leading, medically-focused eye care company that offers competitive compensation, benefits package, continuing education opportunities and more. Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, EyeCare Partners is comprised of over 500 optometrist, 85 ophthalmologist in locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We provide business support to medically minded practitioners and their teams, so they can focus on caring for patients. Learn more »