Optometrist - Full Time - Corporate Practice - Wichita, KS
*Graduating class of 2022, recent grads, and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Since its founding in 2006, our practice has provided essential eyecare services to children in need. We’re offering a unique opportunity for a full-time doctor to join our organization and use their education and skillset to improve lives!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We empower our optometrists to offer their best care by scheduling 2-3 patients an hour, giving you the right amount of time to dedicate to each patient! As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the tools to provide your best care, including:
- Visual field
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the full support of our incredible staff comprised of vision techs, scribes, and fellow ODs! Likewise, every one of our practices is interdisciplinary, so you’ll have the opportunity to handle your patients’ systemic health alongside dentists and orthodontists!
- A lovely location - Our practices are designed to be a fun place for kids to come and enjoy themselves without stress, which subsequently means they’re a relaxing space for everyone! With TVs all around, a video gaming station, and a general light-hearted air, coming into work is constantly uplifting!
- Work That Matters- You’ll be treating predominantly children from 6 months old to 20 years, providing a resource that will ensure that they are never limited by their vision! The founder of the program is passionate about charity and programs that benefit rural and underserved areas, so there will always be an opportunity to offer care to the families who need it most!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive compensation and a benefits package including:
- 401k plus match based on company performance
- CE and licensing fees covered
- PTO 2 weeks
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An KS Optometry License
- Compassionate and thorough work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!
Christine Carder Candidate Success Team +1 858-780-4457 Email Christine