Optometrist - Part-Time (No Evenings/ No Weekends) - OD/MD Practice - Glen Burnie, MD
New graduates are welcome to apply!
About the Opportunity
Tarantino Cho Eye Center is an M.D./O.D practice seeking a customer-service-oriented optometrist with a strong sense of workplace professionalism, personal ethics, and the ability to communicate with patients of all backgrounds. This is a unique opportunity to care for various patients and conditions while working with other experts in a supportive environment.
About the Practice
We are committed to providing patients with the most advanced eye care services available today. Led by Dr. Paul Tarantino, Dr. Sandra Cho, and Dr. Tracy Burroughs, our team administers unsurpassed quality treatment using state-of-the-art equipment. Be it with a comprehensive eye exam, cataract surgery or contact lenses, our goal is to improve the quality of our patients' vision!
About the Position
As an OD at our practice, you can anticipate providing primary care optometry including:
- Performing comprehensive eye exams, contact lens exams, diagnosing and treating ocular diseases
- Promoting healthy vision through patient education
- Maintaining detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid MD state license to practice optometry
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare®️ today! We look forward to speaking with you!