Optometrist - Full Time - Federally Qualified Health Center - Adrian, MI
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are an independent, non-profit community health center, dedicated to quality and excellence in providing integrated, comprehensive, and cost-effective medical health care to all regardless of their ability to pay. On our fantastic team, we have a variety of doctors from different fields, as well as incredibly robust support staff, ensuring we can handle our patients’ system health. We are looking for a talented new OD to join our roster of clinicians!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Make a Difference and Do What You Love - You will have the opportunity to practice full-scope, providing routine and medical care with the support of a technician. The services we offer to the underserved in our community are life-changing, and this is a perfect opportunity to put your talents to an incredible purpose!
- No Weekends - Our working hours are 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday, ensuring that your weekends and evening are yours to enjoy and relax.
- Fairly Compensated for Your Work - We offer a competitive salary, as well as benefits including:
- Healthcare, available immediately on the date of hire. We pay 75% of premium and 50% of any dependents
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Help with relocation assistance around 2-3K
- A Beautiful City - Adrian is a wonderful town that proudly houses two excellent colleges, active sports entertainment, great restaurants, and an incredibly central location–it’s only 45 minutes from Ann Arbor, MI, an hour from Detroit, an hour from Toledo, AND is near Lake Erie! There’s something in this town for everyone!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Current MI Optometric License
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably at a Federally Qualified Health Center, where you will be managing the practice
- To protect our patients, we require all staff to be COVID vaccinated
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is used to working with all ranges of patients and is excited about collaborative healthcare!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!