TeamVision is a Management Service Organization powered by eyewear industry leader, EssilorLuxottica, that strives to provide operational excellence to eyecare professionals with an aim to be the leading eye care provider in your local community. With ideals centered around patient care and patient experience, TeamVision is seeking top talent interested in career opportunities in both eyecare and patient experience. The Private Practices within TeamVision are engaged in full-scope optometric patient care, with an emphasis on ocular disease management and refractive services. Optometrists utilize their knowledge, efficiency, and the most modern technology to provide the best vision for everyone.
This position is a key player in the organization who ensures all patients receive the highest quality optometric care by performing comprehensive clinical protocols while maximizing results, and practices growth through strong partnership with teams focused on patient experience in optical dispensary. This position delivers Key Performance Indicators, Standards of Care, and serves as a leading ambassador of the Practice inside and outside the organization, who is driven by passion and high standards to always go above and beyond.
The Associate Optometrist will be an employee of the Private Practice affiliated with TeamVision, a brand of Luxottica. Luxottica operates the optical dispensary while the Professional Corporation Owner, a Doctor of Optometry affiliated with TeamVision, and/or Managing Optometrist operates the Doctor’s office and provides high quality optometric care and service to patients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure executional excellence and winning results in partnership with the managing doctor and store team.
- Demonstrate commitment to exceed results through strong competency in Key Performance Indicators management and high accountability.
- Ensure Standard of Care is met as agreed upon by the private practice owner.
- Ensure the Practice is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Place the patient first and deliver excellent optometric care.
- Address all patient’s optical lifestyle needs.
- Make eyewear recommendations based on patient’s needs.
- Explain each step of the eye exam.
- Utilize available tools and visual aids to summarize and ensure patients understand each aspect of their vision, eye health, and overall, wellbeing.
- Communicate effectively with patients the need for annual eye exams.
- Conduct all services in accordance with protocol and accepted standards of care.
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations.
- Establish a positive doctor and patient relationship.
- Maintain State Licensure in good standing and practice to the full scope of that license, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements.
- Provide effective training and guidance to team members making use of provided programs.
- Contribute to a positive culture within the organization.
- Encourage team member decision making at the level closest to the patient.
- Maximize partnerships through leadership, participation, and involvement.
- Take pride in the appearance of the office.
- Maintain safe working environment for all teams and patients.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Commitment to quality patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator and listener
- Problem solving ability
- Solid Organization skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
One of the largest ophthalmic companies in the world that provides eyecare professionals job opportunities across many well known brands in employed, sublease, or franchise opportunities in the United States and Canada. Learn more »