Optometrist - Full-Time/Part-time - Private Practice - Brooklyn, NY- 1099 Position
Our private practice is hiring for a fantastic OD! Our practices offer cutting-edge treatments for a variety of eye diseases and conditions for patients in Midtown East Manhattan, Borough Park in Brooklyn, and the nearby communities!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Valid NY state license to practice optometry
- Experienced ODs preferred
- Our ideal candidate has a mature and team-oriented workplace demeanor and thrives in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
As a doctor in our practice, you will have the opportunity to practice full scope, providing everything from primary care, refractions, contact lenses and glasses fittings, myopia control, and glaucoma care to an all-ages orthodox Jewish patient population.
Why Work Here?
- Environment: At our Brooklyn location, you will have two fully stoked exam lanes and all of the modern technology you need to be successful, such as VF, OCT, autorefractor, and more!
- Work-Life Balance: We have a wonderful office environment and are flexible with scheduling–our doctors work Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM, with no weekends!
- Location: An iconic borough known for its incredible attractions, vibrant culture and community, and unbeatable cuisine, Brooklyn continues to shine as a beacon of the diversity and creativity that people think of when they think of New York.
Apply through Eyes On Eyecare® today if you are ready to take the next step in your career and make a difference in the lives of your patients on a daily basis!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!