Optometrist - Full-time - Private Practice - Toledo, OH
*Recent grads and experienced optometrists are encouraged to apply!
Since 1992, we have embraced the ongoing evolution in eye care by combining the worlds of optometry and ophthalmology, providing both primary and secondary eye care through expanded technology and knowledge. Our doctors and staff also play an active part in each of their communities, not only in eye care but by reaching outside their practice doors to contribute to local charities, clubs, schools, nonprofit organizations, and more. We are looking for a Full-Time Optometrist to join the practice!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid OH state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Driven optometrists to provide full scope eye care.
- Passionate and enthusiastic leaders to grow their practice.
- Engaged individuals to develop a positive culture in the practice and community.
Why Work Here?
Exposure: Our offices see a healthy mixture of both routine and medical cases, and allow for full-scope care. We schedule 3 to 4 patients an hour to ensure that you can provide your best care to our community.
Environment: As a member of our team, you'll be able to work in a state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and robust administrative resources that allow professionals the freedom to care for patients with deep-rooted support systems.
Schedule: We have a standard 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday and 8 AM to 12 PM schedule for our doctors, ensuring that they have their evenings and Sundays to themselves!
Compensation & Benefits:
- High compensation with excellent growth and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare®!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!