Fort Sill – Optometrist
Great Optometrist OPPORTUNITY!
Are you interested in giving back to our amazing men and women in uniform?
This is the perfect opportunity for you!
This exciting opportunity to begin your civilian career working alongside the Department of Defense at Ft. Sill Army Base (Lawton, OK)
- Location: Reynolds Army Health Clinic
- Typical Schedule: Monday through Friday (730AM to 430PM)
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following:
- Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – 120 Hours
- Federal Holidays – 88 Hours
- CEU Reimbursement - $750.00
- Pay Rate - 60
- H&W - $4.18
Doctor of Optometry
- Graduate from a school or college approved by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) of the American Optometric Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience actively practicing as a full-time
optometrist during the last year
- Eligibility for DEA registration
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as an optometrist
from any U.S. jurisdiction.