Optometrist - Full Time- Full-Scope Care (Great Benefits and Equipment) - Astoria, OR
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Coastal Eye Care is a multi-location private practice looking for a full-time associate for our Astoria, OR location. With state-of-the-art equipment and a fully trained staff to assist, you will provide true family eye care to a population that is welcoming and thankful that you joined the community.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - We are looking for a full-time long-term optometrist eager to practice full-scope optometry. Typical of most rural practices, there is a heavy medical emphasis and you will be able to practice to the full extent of your license.
- A well-equipped office - Revolution EHR is used for all office functions. We have a great staff who take pride in their work and who are willing and able to assist you in all that you need.
- A lovely location - The coast is a truly stunning place to live and recreate, with a relaxed slower pace of life. Your big city fix is less than 2 hours away in Portland, OR so you really CAN have the best of all worlds!
Schedule & Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits - We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience and productivity) and:
- Quarterly production bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid medical insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid service club dues
- No evenings or weekends
- Opportunity to buy in or to buy the entire practice
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today! If you would like more information, please contact Darren Thorsen OD email@example.com, Phone-503-791-6814