Optometrist - FT/PT - Full-Scope Private Practice - Eugene, OR
2023 graduating class, recent grads, residency students & experienced ODs encouraged to apply!
About The Practice
When our practice was founded in 1977, our goal was clear– to serve our community by offering products of unique quality and style while providing unmatched service by developing relationships with our patients. We strive to ensure that every patient that walks through our door knows that they are a unique member of our community who will receive high quality and personalized care to match! With our three thriving and growing office locations in Eugene, a long-term opportunity is now available for the right Optometrist!
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid OR state license to practice optometry (or pending)
- Dedication to taking care of patients above all else
- A passionate and energetic nature and rapport
- The desire to stay and make a career with our team!
Why Work Here?
Exposure: You will gain exposure to a wide range of eye care and vision needs in our full-scope practice! Doctors have the opportunity to co-manage with local surgical colleagues for refractive and cataract surgeries, as well as other specialized care. Our doctors also provide:
- Comprehensive eye examinations and refractions
- Contact lenses and fittings, including myopia management and specialty lenses
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and complications from diabetes
Environment: At our team-oriented practice, everyone works together to provide an exceptional patient experience. Our team of fully supportive staff includes: doctor’s assistants who complete all pre-testing and prepare patients to see the doctor; specialty testing staff who perform OCT, VF testing, and ocular photography; as well as welcoming receptionists, skilled opticians, and dedicated office managers. We also have an on-site finishing lab that is available to conveniently serve patients and provide creative solutions!
Equipment: You will have everything you need to be successful with our state-of-the-art technology. Our doctors utilize Zeiss OCT 5000, Clarus 500 retinal imaging, HFA3 visual field analyzer, and Medmont topographer. A fully customized electronic medical records system provides an efficiency of care and charting.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, and a production-based bonus structure!
Our benefits include:
- Holidays, sick leave, and personal paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ophthalmic materials benefit
- Paid licensure and professional insurance
- Participation in company 401k program with employer match
- Continuing education and professional membership stipend
Why You’ll Love Our Location
Located in the Pacific Northwest, surrounded by stunning scenery in the Willamette Valley lies the vibrant town of Eugene, known as Tracktown USA. Ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States, Eugene is bustling with local breweries and dining, unique arts, cultural events, eclectic shopping, collegiate sports, and serves as the gateway to Oregon’s great outdoors. The surrounding regions offer an array of easily accessible adventures for outdoor enthusiasts who travel worldwide to experience ultimate hiking, mountain biking, fishing, snow sports, and coastal adventures. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon and also has a full-service local airport. Everything this exciting town has to offer is just an hour away from the ocean and the mountains, which makes it a wonderful place to practice and call home.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today through Eyes On Eyecare!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!