Optometrist - Full Time - Private Practice - Eugene, OR
*Licensed new grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
Our practice has a high customer satisfaction rate thanks to our service-oriented care– as a result, we have a backlog of patients and we’re looking for a great new OD to help take care of our community! This is an exciting position for an optometrist who is looking to play an important role in our community! Also a great way to get into the Costco lease system.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
- Do what you love - As a doctor with our organization, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to focus on providing comprehensive exams without sales! In addition, we have all the equipment our ODs need to provide their best care, including:
- Automated Phoropter
- Optos machine
- Visual field machine
- Friendly, experienced staff - You will have the opportunity to work with our incredible staff comprised of front desk employees and technicians who will handle pretesting!
- A lovely location - Located in the Pacific Northwest, surrounded by stunning scenery in the Willamette Valley lies the vibrant town of Eugene, known as Tracktown USA. Ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States, Eugene is bustling with local breweries and dining, unique arts, cultural events, eclectic shopping, and collegiate sports, and serves as the gateway to Oregon’s great outdoors. The Eugene, Cascades, and Coast regions offer an array of easily accessible adventures for outdoor enthusiasts who travel worldwide to experience ultimate hiking, mountain biking, fishing, snow sports, and coastal adventures. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon and also has a full-service local airport. Everything this exciting town has to offer is just an hour away from the ocean and the mountains, which makes it a wonderful place to practice and call home.
Schedule & Benefits
- Scheduling - We know the importance of scheduling for ODs–to ensure that you offer compassionate, personalized service you have to have the time to do so! We only schedule 15 to 16 exams and follow-ups a day so that you’re never overwhelmed!
- Competitive pay and benefits - We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a flexible pay structure, as well as
- Malpractice Insurance
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An OR Optometry License
- Our ideal candidate is patient-care oriented, has great rapport-building skills with colleagues and patients, and has great chairside manners!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply through Eyes on Eyecare® today!