Optometrist – Part-time – Correctional Facility – Pendleton, OR- 6-8 Clinics per Month
Who are we? We are searching for rockstar OD to join our family! We are currently recruiting an Oregon licensed optometrist to provide on-site services to the inmates at the facilities in Olympia, Preston and Chehelis. At this time, we are asking all local OD's to consider either a short-term or long-term commitment to provide care to this traditionally underserved population. Compensation is generous and equipment will be provided. If you or one of your associates might be interested in this rewarding opportunity, please call or email.
What are we looking for? The ideal OD candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care and is eager to learn and develop their clinical skill set.
What is the schedule like? 6-8 days per month. You would be seeing 15-20 inmates per clinic.
Experienced ODs and new graduates are welcome to apply!
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Optometrist Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid OR state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation? We reward our doctors with stellar competitive salaries (commensurate with experience)!
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eye care, or you’re an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Apply here through CovalentCareers!
Interested in this job? Get in touch with Christine!