Optometrist – Part-time (3 days per week) – Northeast Pennsylvania
We are a successful, locally owned, private optometric practice located in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. The practice has continued to grow every year since 2004. Our goal is to deliver award-winning eyecare and eyewear, extremely high-quality patient/client experiences, and unmatched customer satisfaction.
Why Work With Us?
- We are a full-scope optometric practice
- Extensive base of existing patients and clientele
- You will enjoy working with top-notch diagnostic equipment
- Modern office setting with a positive culture and work environment
- Very generous compensation
- In-house training as needed for EHR and technology
- Appreciation and reward for hard work and contribution
- The position is in a fun, modern, relaxed, collaborative team environment
- Company perks
- Relaxed, lively atmosphere
- No late nights, weekends or on-call hours
About Our Optometrist Position
You will be a major contributor to our overall success. You will utilize your clinical skills and knowledge conducting exams, counseling patients, diagnosing diseases and determining appropriate treatments, prescribing corrective lenses, maintaining patient relationships, etc. We take pride in our excellent patient/client experience and satisfaction. In support of this, you will see no more than two patients per hour. We choose quality over quantity!
Compensation and Key Benefits
- $700 Daily
- Malpractice insurance & CME reimbursement allowance
- 1099 position or part-time employed position
- Employed OD is eligible for fully paid Medical and Dental insurance, Disability, and 401K
- Doctor of Optometry degree
- Valid license to practice Optometry in Pennsylvania
- TPA certification
- Ability to take on an established practice of seeing two (2) patients per hour in an unhurried atmosphere
- Passion for providing exceptional patient care in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards
- Knowledge of current and evolving Optometric practices and technology
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Unwavering professionalism with all internal and external parties
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity to join a great team, please apply and let’s have a confidential conversation!