- Conduct comprehensive eye examinations
- Diagnose and treat various eye conditions and diseases
- Prescribe and fit eyeglasses and contact lenses based on individual patient needs
- Provide recommendations for vision correction options, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery
- Monitor and manage the ongoing eye health of patients with chronic conditions, including glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care
- Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited optometry program
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with patients and colleagues
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and sales support for eyewear options
We are excited to have an O.D. join our growing practice for 2-3 days per week, including some Saturdays ( 8 am -1 pm ). At our newly remodeled office and frame gallery, you will have the opportunity to practice full-scope primary eyecare, as well as grow your specialized area of interest. We offer advanced technology, including Eye Refract by Visionix, Optomap imaging, Optovue OCT, Telscreen Slit Lamp imaging, and Shamir Spark Mi Up. In addition, you will have the support of our friendly and experienced staff!
Strong referral network within our local healthcare community
Top-rated Williamson County schools
30 minutes from Nashville and Franklin
We look forward to finding a perfect match for our team! Both new graduates and experienced O.D.'s encouraged to apply!